ORGANIZE + PROTECT
• Organize and catalog your collection into manageable, accessible categories.
• Protect your collection with museum-quality conservation supplies - including acid-free and lignen-free backing boards, polyethylene sleeves, and alkaline-buffered tissue.
• Create condition reports, loan forms, provenance history, and other documents cataloging your collection for sharing or lending.
• Digitize your collections so they are preserved forever and can be shared, including photographs, 8mm film, VHS tapes, negatives, slides, documents, letters and other media.
• Create a custom-organized online gallery of digital images.
• Collaborate with you to create a rich narrative of your family history to share.
• Create an online family tree including photographs, handwritten letters, family trees, oral histories, and online research to bring your family history alive.
• Create and print custom-designed books or albums using your family tree and scanned photographs.